Power Strip Surge Protector – Addtam 10Ft Long Extension Cord with 6 Outlets and 3 USB Ports, Flat Plug Overload Surge Protection Outlet Strip, Wall Mount for Home, Office and More
|Maximum Surge Rating||900 Joules|
|Total Power Outlets||6|
About this item
- 9 OUT OF 1 POWER STRIP You can power up to 9 gadgets at once with 6 AC outlets and 3 USB high-speed charging connectors. Each USB port can detect and deliver a 5V/2.4A optimum input current (the actual current is decided by the demand for the devices)
- Upgraded Extension Cord with Angled Flat Plug (10ft) The 10-foot extra-long power chord has a flat plug at the end, allowing furniture to be placed closer to the wall. The braided extension is versatile, stylish, long-lasting, and sturdy. Bottom plug blocking is avoided because to the angled flat plug design.
- Surge Protector Outlet- Three complimentary Surge Protection Circuits, TVS (transient voltage suppressor), MOV (metal oxide varistor), and GDT (gas discharge tube), with a minimum energy-absorbing capacity of 900 Joules, considerably faster and more reliably than the typical MOV surge protector circuit. (The “SURGE PROTECTED” indicator light is on, indicating that your gadgets are safe)
- Overload Protection is a feature that protects your computer from being overloaded. The external load is detected by intelligent circuitry with built-in power sensing. The rocker switch can be set to turn off automatically to protect your device. Over-voltage, over-current, overload, and short-circuiting are all protected by this flat power strip.
- Affordable and practical: It can be mounted on a wall or fastened on a desk thanks to two keyhole openings and a screw fixation design. There is plenty of space between each outlet to prevent plugs from becoming clogged.
Get the discounted price on power strip surge protector online. We deliver all types of electrical materials with easy payment options