Power Strip Surge Protector – Addtam 12 Outlets(3-Side) and 3 USB Ports 5 Ft Long Extension Cord, Flat Plug Overload Surge Protection Outlet Strip, Wall Mount for Home, Office, and More. Get the best power strip price
|Maximum Surge Rating
|Total Power Outlets
About this item
- Power Strip with a Three-Sided Design You can charge up to 15 gadgets at once with this extension cord, which has three-sided 12 outlets (total 1875W) and three USB high-speed charging ports. Each USB port can detect and deliver a 5V/2.4A optimum input current (the actual current is decided by the demand for the devices)
- Surge Protector Power Strip 3 complementing Surge Protection Circuits, TVS (transient voltage suppressor), MOV (metal oxide varistor), and GDT (gas discharge tube), with a minimum energy-absorbing capacity of 900 Joules, considerably faster and more reliably than the typical MOV surge protector circuit. (The “SURGE PROTECTED” indicator light is on, indicating that your gadgets are safe)
- Overload Protection is a feature that protects your computer from being overloaded. The external load is detected by intelligent circuitry with built-in power sensing. The rocker switch can be set to turn off automatically to protect your device. Over-voltage, over-current, overload, and short-circuiting are all protected by this flat power strip.
- Upgraded Extension Cord (5ft) The current carrying capacity of the enhanced 5 ft extension cord is rather high. It’s thicker and safer, with less heat loss. The braided construction keeps it from tangling and makes it more flexible, attractive, resilient, and long-lasting.
- Mountable Right Angled Flat Plug Flat plug with a low profile that fits easily in confined areas. Bottom plug obstruction is avoided by using an angled flat plug. It may be mounted on a wall or set on a desk thanks to two keyhole slots. Get the best power strip price
Get the discounted prices on branded power strips online. We also deliver lights & fixtures at the best price